|Location||Australia > Melbourne|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$55000 to $65000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Mike Surawski|
|Profession:||Business Services > Account / Relationship Manager|
- Work from home but still benefit from being part of a collaborative team culture
- Join an established, Australian business driven by integrity & transparency
- Drive financial success for your client base and yourself in this role
What's in it for you?
Work for a reputable financial services business that is well-established in the Australian market. You will earn a base salary of $55k - 65k + superannuation plus additional benefits:
Increased earning potential: Achieve $100k + OTE in your first year with ongoing, year-on-year growth
Training: Benefit from both sales and industry-specific regulatory training
About the role
Main tasks: You will demonstrate value to a range of prospects and customers the benefits they gain from working with your new employer. Offer clients access to industry-leading platforms on which to trade. You will take a customer-centric approach to find the best solution for your portfolio of traders.
- Quote and provide financial contracts by providing up-to-date & accurate pricing
- Service internal and external stakeholders in response to all enquiries
About the company
Your future employer is a well-established Australian business with a global reach. Benefit from working within a diverse team. Regulated and trustworthy, your future employer strives to provide a client-friendly experience that makes the most of technological advancements. The business has demonstrated adaptability with the current climate and you will be set up to work from home until all are able to return to the central, CBD offices.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Experience dealing with high-net worth individuals in a trading position
- Completed RG 146 certification
- Fluency in English & a second language (ideally from APAC or EMEA region)
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Completed studies in a business or financial specialisation
- The ability to work well within a multinational team
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Mike Surawski via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9073.
Due to the number of applicants, we can unfortunately only contact successful candidates.