Business Development Manager
|Location||Australia > Sydney|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$120000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Mike Surawski|
|Profession:||Business Services > Business Development Manager (BDM)|
- Generate prospects and sell software integration solutions to clients across APA
- Enjoy the state-of-the-art Sydney CBD office with fantastic views
- Benefit from a supportive management team to ensure you excel
What's in it for you?
In addition to the amazing office in Sydney's CBD, you have a highly experienced and supportive team of experts to collaborate with on a daily basis. This is a highly strategic role looking after all software integration activity for the APAC region. A generous base salary of up to $120K + superannuation is on offer for the right candidate.
Increased earning potential: Receive generous commissions as you increase sales.
Training: The company will provide a full induction and training to help you get started.
About the role
Main tasks: Use your passion for business development and build mutually beneficial business relationships with a range of clients. Provide quality payments services to businesses.
- Generate new prospects (direct customers and through affiliate partners) and take them through the sales journey to provide the best solution.
- Retain key business clients through ongoing communication
- Work with management and your team to develop a regional strategy for growth.
About the company
Join a global leader in FX trading, payment solutions and risk management. They have a passion for delivering on commitments to their clients and staff. The company has grown into a global leader in financial markets because of this approach. If you are wanting to be a part of a high performing global team then this is the opportunity for you!
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Proven success in new business sales of ERP solutions
- Solid understanding of API solutions (JSON/XML)
- Demonstrable success negotiating & selling to top-level decision-makers
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications & RG146 compliance
- Previous foreign exchange experience
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Mike Surawski via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9073.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.