|Location||Australia > Canberra|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$65000 to $75000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Bobbi Williams|
|Profession:||Construction + Design > Consultant|
- Gain job security & other bonuses of permanent employment like annual leave
- Use your experience in fence installation, working with high-quality products
- Great working hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with no weekends!
What's in it for you?
This Australian-owned and busy fencing company is ready to hire you - an experienced fencing installer. You will be awarded an hourly rate between $30 -$35 an hour (depending on experience) + superannuation.
Hours: Work from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with no weekends!
Allowances: Use of a company vehicle and annual leave.
About the role
Main tasks: Use one of the company cars to visit sites around Canberra for installation of a range of fences and gates. Your projects will be both commercial and residential using a range of quality fence, gate, and screen products.
- Maintenance and servicing for existing customers.
- Focus on safety and follow WHS & OHS standard at all times.
About the company
Your new employer is a family-owned, Australian business that provides all fence and gate supply and installations services. They use top quality and long-lasting materials for their gate and fencing solutions and are proud to have a talented and hard-working team.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Previous experience installing fences and gate (specifically Colorbond)
- A valid, Australian driver's licence
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work within WHS/OHS regulations
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Experience installing frameless and glass fencing
- The ability to work autonomously with a can-do attitude
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Bobbi Williams via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9034.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.