National Key Account Manager
|Location||Australia > Melbourne > Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$95000 to $100000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Mark Taylor|
|Profession:||Engineering + Manufacturing > Key Account Manager|
- A mixed position between remote, home, & field-based work
- Work for an established & successful international supplier of pool supplies
- Collaborate with your National Sales Manager for continuous company improvements
What's in it for you?
You will represent top-level sales for a stable, global business that has experienced significant growth and market saturation. Earn a competitive base salary range of $95k - $100k plus superannuation and also additional benefits such as:
Increased earning potential: Strive towards earning a generous company bonus.
Allowances: You will have a fully maintained company car as part of your package
Tier-1 Portfolio: Manage the top level customers at a national level.
About the role
Main tasks: You will have time both in-field and office-based, with the flexibility to work remotely or from the office (once restrictions have been lifted). Your primary focus will be on strengthening relationships with top-level decision-makers across the business' key accounts.
- Achieve strategic sales targets as agreed with the management team
- Present product demonstrations of new and updated ranges as required
- Collaborate to prepare account management plans, contracts, proposals and training
About the company
Your future employer is a reputable provider of pool chemicals and accessories, servicing a range of businesses and end-users across Australia and internationally. Your role will be integral to the retail division, selling to top-end companies at a national level. Here, you have the chance to represent a market leader with a product offering for a range of spa and pool solutions.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Demonstrable success in a senior sales role in FMCG
- Proven capabilities working with top-level decision-makers in national business
- Ability to present & sell technical products
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Successfully held a position selling to tier-1, national retailer
- Experience selling chemicals or pool & spa related products
- An active network of relevant industry leaders
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Mark Taylor via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9076.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.