|Location||Australia > Sydney > Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$65000 to $80000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Mark Taylor|
|Profession:||Engineering + Manufacturing > Sales Engineer|
- Join a national, family-oriented company where you are more than just a number
- Work for a stable and established business on a range of commercial projects
- Learn from those around you and progress into a more senior postion
What's in it for you?
Take this chance to work for a business that has been around for over 40 years and work on leading HVAC projects. You will be paid a salary between $65k and $80k (based on the extent of your experience) plus additional benefits like:
Progression: Work towards opportunities for promotion to senior sales or staff leadership
Training: A new starter induction program plus multiple product specialists from whom you can learn
Head office: You will be working from the national head office where you have access to business leadership and more senior positions
Job security: Join an established and reputable business in a role with security in uncertain times
About the role
Main tasks: You will be kept busy and engaged in a variety of tasks at hand. Focus on providing customers with coil selection and quotations to achieve sales targets via a solutions-based approach
- Provide technical and product specific information to aid customer enquiries
- Follow-up on all quotations via both email and telephone
- Collaborate with estimating team in the review of specifications and scheduling
About the company
You have a great chance for both stability and career development with this reputable HVAC specialist. This quality of solution is combined with respect for all customers and staff so that a work and life balance is achieved for all. Business leadership are excited to bring on a new team member who wants to combine technical expertise and client interaction for this role and an ongoing career in the company.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Experience in HVAC and chilled water system technicalities
- Demonstrable success in a business sales of an engineered or similar position
- A background in engineering or similar
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Held a position selling HVAC or related air handling solution
- Solid working experience with the Microsft Office suite of software
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Mark Taylor via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9076.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.