|Location||New Zealand > New Zealand > Auckland|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$80000 to $100000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Steele Baillie|
|Profession:||Medical + Science > Account / Relationship Manager|
- Join this stable, international business for career progression & development
- Work as part of a collaborative team to celebrate wins & learn together
- Use your experience in scientific sales to earn competitive bonuses
What's in it for you?
You will represent a high-quality provider of life-science solutions, growing an existing portfolio of customers. Earn a base salary of $80k - $100k and additional benefits like:
Increased earning potential: Achieve uncapped bonuses giving you an additional ~30% of your salary
Car allowance: Choose from using a company car or an allowance to cover the costs of local travel in this role
Progression: Join a global business for further career development and progression
Independence: Manage your position from the office, home, and in-field visiting customers
About the role
Main tasks: Expand your customer portfolio and increase sales of laboratory consumables such as vials, caps, columns and syringes to a range of business customers.
- Target customers in a range of industries to grow your portfolio, increase market saturation and increase overall sales
- Combine technical knowledge with strong sales skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Overcome any challenges and provide mutually beneficial outcomes for your customers and employer
- Learn continuously to stay up-to-date with all product and industry trends
About the company
Work for a well-established, international business that can allow for significant career progression. You will represent a company that targets many industries, such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, research, laboratory, food and industrial. Benefit from working as part of an organised and supportive team to achieve individual and business goals. You will earn competitive bonuses and enjoy industry training for ongoing satisfaction in your role.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Demonstrable success in business sales of laboratory consumables or a related product
- Willingness and ability to generate new customers and manage a client portfolio
- Technical understanding of products related to spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, chromatography, or similar
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Successfully held a position in a comparable position within the industry
- An active network of relevant decision-maker contacts
- Completed a bachelors degree in a relevant field
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Steele Baillie via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on +61 3 9283 9099.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.