Business Development Manager
|Location||Australia > Sydney|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$120000 to $150000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Guy Glover|
|Profession:||Technology + Communications > Business Development Manager (BDM)|
- Drive sales growth of managed IT services & business intelligence systems
- Enjoy full work autonomy & benefit from great training & mentorship
- Join an organisation that provides clear career progression opportunities
What's in it for you?
A cutting-edge IT company is delighted to onboard a talented business development manager to join their energetic team. Grow and thrive in a great team environment. You can progress your career in technology sales with time and proven success.
You will be awarded a base salary range of $120k - $150k + super+ commissions and additional benefits:
Increased earning potential: Commissions can bring your first-year earnings to $260k in total!
Autonomy: Enjoy work independence and plan your day as you hit your sales targets
Training: You will be provided rigorous on-boarding and additional support as needed
About the role
Main tasks: You will play a crucial role in delivering sales growth of managed IT services, SaaS, cloud and hosting, business intelligence services, and more. You will sell these solutions to CTOs, CIOs, managing directors, and other c-level decision-makers.
- Offer expertise in application and network security, virtualisation, networking, application delivery, and private and hybrid cloud security.
- Create and implement strategies that will increase revenue growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers. You will travel across Sydney to bring in new business and drive sales growth.
About the company
Your future employer is a highly innovative IT company that specialises in providing managed services, cloud, hosting, business intelligence solutions, and more. They are a market leader and are well-known for their e-security brands. The company aims to further develop its solutions to provide better products and services for their customers.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Previous business development management experience in the ICT industry
- Several years of B2B sales experience, particularly in cold calling & managing sales processes
- A background in MSP or ICT infrastructure sales & services, preferably in an SME environment
- The ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Knowledge & expertise in application & network security, networking, virtualisation, application delivery, private & hybrid cloud security
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Guy Glover via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9075.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.