Business Development Manager
|Location||Australia > Sydney|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$70000 to $100000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Guy Glover|
|Profession:||Technology + Communications > Business Development Manager (BDM)|
- Join an established & growing team who are all rewarded for their successes
- Benefit from a stable business who provide opportunities for progression
- Have the chance to target a range of business types & sizes across Sydney metro
What's in it for you?
A reputable provider of office solutions like automation, print to digital solutions, printer and copiers and related services. Your future employer is passionate about their customers and reward staff with competitive commissions, back-end support, lead generation, and a supportive team. In addition to a base salary range of $70k - $100k plus superannuation, you'll also enjoy the following perks:
Increased earning potential: Commissions can bring your first-year earnings to $180k in total!
Allowances: This role will require a valid licence and your car so you will be provided allowances.
Training: You will be provided rigorous on-boarding and additional support as needed
About the role
Main tasks: Use your love of the hunt and generate new business opportunities for a range of business types and sizes across the Sydney metropolitan region. You'll benefit from company technology and support to allow you to see your leads and customers regularly.
- Support the broader team and engage with existing customers to retain their business.
- Liaise the support members of the business as required for technical expertise and provide the best client solution.
About the company
Your future employer is an enduring, Australian owned and operated business providing IT products and services to businesses around the state. As a staff member, you will become a quality, one-stop-shop solution to your customer base. With a passion for prioritising customers and employees, you'll enjoy working as part of a strong and successful team.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- A drive to generate new business opportunities with a range of customers
- Success in previous position selling printers, copiers, or similar
- Financially and success-driven to achieve the best you can in this role
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Worked for a direct competitor in a similar job
- An existing list of prospects you can target and provide this quality solution
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Guy Glover via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however, you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9075.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.