|Location||Australia > Melbourne|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$80000 to $100000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Matthew Rowles|
|Profession:||Technology + Communications > Consultant|
- Develop, implement, & track the success of online marketing campaigns
- Benefit from an independent role where you can drive your success & profession
- Join this trusted provider of quoting technology to businesses across the globe
What's in it for you?
A reputable provider of quoting software solutions is excited to welcome a marketing manager to join their growing company. You will be awarded a base salary of up to $100k + super.
Training: receive full training from the product support team and become an expert in the company's offerings.
Culture: Enjoy working with a fun and energetic team and celebrate your wins together. The business is thriving which means there is plenty of room growth for employees.
What you will be doing
Main tasks: You will use your knowledge to create marketing strategies that will increase sales of the company's quoting software solutions.
- Develop plans that will improve the SEO ranking of the business while also organising and delivering SEM strategies.
- Ensure that all of the marketing campaigns you implement are tracked, measured, and reviewed for optimal success. Work in a modern office conveniently located in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
Who will you be doing it for?
Your new employer is an IT company that specialises in providing job processing software solutions that help businesses manage their quotes, materials, pricing, and more.
The company continues to innovate its systems to keep up with the growing and challenging demands of clients. The organisation prides itself in being trusted by corporations and enterprises across the world.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Several years of experience running online marketing campaigns
- A proven track record in SEO and/or SEM
- Previous experience working in a digital media software company
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Previous experience running social media campaigns
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Matt Rowles via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9077.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.