|Location||Australia > Sydney|
|Work type:||Full Time|
|Salary||$100000 to $110000 Annual Salary|
|Contact Details:||Matthew Rowles|
|Profession:||Technology + Communications > Consultant|
- Design, develop, & deploy network technologies & products
- Benefit from flexible work arrangements & excellent training
- Be part of an organisation that provides great mentorship
What's in it for you?
Work for an innovative ICT company and earn a salary of $100k - $110k package! You'll also enjoy the following perks:
Flexibility: Enjoy flexible work arrangements and grow with colleagues in a collaborative environment
Progression: Be part of a growing company that provides career advancement opportunities.
Training: The company will provide a full induction upon starting and support to keep your certifications up to date.
About the role
Main tasks: You will design, build, and manage new and innovative network technologies and products.
Work closely with the internal team to ensure all training, support, and technical documentation is provided.
- Lead projects and assist in creating market strategies for business, technical solutions.
- Research current trends in the IT industry and understand potential customers' needs.
- Provide technical support for both internal and external stakeholders.
About the company
Your future employer is a leading provider of telecommunications and cloud solutions. They specialise in cloud and web hosting, virtual servers, infrastructure solutions, managed services, network and security and more. The enterprise is growing and they're looking to expand in Australia and New Zealand.
The business has strong industry leadership and it provides great mentorship to its employees. The organisation invests time and resources for the professional development of its staff.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Several years of experience working in a service provider environment
- Great knowledge & experience in Core Network Routing including
- BGP, OSPF, ISIS, BFD, LLDP, RSVP, etc.
- Proven technical expertise in multiple server technologies
- Proven technical expertise in server virtualization technologies (Microsoft Hypervisor, VMware, Citrix)
- Strong understanding of networking in a heterogeneous environment; Cisco networking experience preferred
- Strong ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end-users and management
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Excellent skills with scripting languages such as PHP, JSON, & PERL
- Good knowledge of monitoring & controlling production service provider network tools such as PRTG, LibreNMS, Nagios, etc.
- Previous experience with Cloud principles of agility, disaggregation, simplicity, automation & speed to market
- Network vendor certifications
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Matt Rowles via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9077.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.